Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ah - the truth at last

I decided to do a little bit of investigating since my doubts were niggling and I could not shake them off. And surprise, surprise – what do I find? Suspicions do not materialize out of thin air; they are based on intuitive factors that lead you right to the truth. What I found out did not really surprise me. Hurt – yes. I knew deep down inside that it was a sham of sorts – and here I am face up to the truth – a bunch of lies.

Confrontation with proof will only lead to a) more lies b) an ugly turn of events. I choose to stay on the path of just leaving it all behind as one big mistake (yes), but a lesson well-learned and probably deserved. What do they say about rebounds? I guess that's what it was.

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing, love ends when you stop caring ...

No comments: