Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Living a dream

I’m surely living a fantasy right now. In this day do you know how rare it is to find a man secure in his true element? Someone so confident that he has no fear of speaking from his heart. Girls, you should know – he actually landed on my doorstep, leaning on the doorbell – a surprise package, and whisked me away for a long romantic drive. Sigghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

How scrumptious is that? Can I help drooling over this dude? He’s the stuff dreams are made of and I’m enjoying it thoroughly. He’d put romance novel writers to shame with the things he says and does. Yeah, yeah, it sounds like exaggeration. I’m living every waking moment being enraptured in his movements. He says the sweetest things. I’m gushing, gurgling and drooling all over.

No comments: