Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting off the corporate bandwagon

Ever wonder how time flies??? I do....I look back these last few months and I have no idea what's been keeping me so busy. I hardly find time to reflect on the day, to introspect, or write!!! One good decision made: I'm quitting my full-time, hour-crunching job. No more 3 hour traffic rides, no more cold lunches, no more late lunches, no more insane meeting, no more vending-machine gossip session. Phew - it's a relief to get out of this corporate bandwagon. I wonder how life post 1-Oct will be? More laundry for sure :-); time to indulge in some experimental cooking; spring-cleaning....and trying to source freelance work.....Yeah - I'm looking forward to a well-deserved break.

Then why do I have this........er...I hope I'm not making a mistake feeling? Only the loss of steady income, I hope.....

No comments: