Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fed up with PGCBM

I’m really fed up with this program. I can’t discount the knowledge gain in some areas. However, on the whole, I do not think that it has added much value. I’m studying for the sake of finishing what I started. In the long run, I guess getting a certification from XLRI will be a bonus. If I knew it was going to be so hard to push myself through the fag end of this course, I doubt I would have signed up for it.

The good part of doing this is that I have met new people, some who will probably remain contacts for life (I hope), and others who will be acquaintances, but nonetheless people in my network who will come of use down the line, or who I will be able to help in some way.

Who knew balancing work, studies, home and life would be so difficult? H – If you see this, stop snickering. Yeah, yeah, I’m not really putting in major effort here. But not bad eh, that without much effort, we’re at least clearing subjects, with more than a D. Let’s hope that the trend continues for the next few exams.

No comments: