Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Movie day

A warm feeling surrounds me as I embrace the opportunity to get out and do something fruitful. The movie, ‘Righteous Kill’ was rather interesting. I wish I could be David Fisk and give those evil devil’s out there their due. I applaud the cold-blooded murder of drug-traffickers, murderers, rapists, molesters and other like vile creatures that exist among us.

Sadly my travel plans are all going askew – somehow the sync with activities is slipping out of what I thought was settled. I should contact WOW soon; men are just not to be trusted with anything – PHEW!

Light conversation, and Noops bottomless pit of a stomach – wow, that’s some amount of food that can get packed in, eh! 

It would be nice to have someone to come home to – but I’ll chill on that for a bit.

The Secret, by the way, really adds value every day. If I’m careful enough and release the negativity outside, things really do start falling in place. You actually can drive the forces around you to pave a way to getting what you desire.

No comments: