Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What's OK

I digress as I pen my thoughts. The question that I had was: How deeply can a situation affect you to change your values/morals?

We discussed marital vows and realized that cheating was something that could easily be justified by the cheater.

Murder is something that we can consider depending on the situation.

Spying is totally okay if the victim is suspect in foulplay of anykind.

Lying is fine if you want to cover your ass – so long as lying isn’t to cover up cheating/murder/unethical practices.

It is not ok to cheat on your partner – by my definition of cheating – any form.

Trust, once broken, cannot be regained without the breaker of the trust toiling to earn it back.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Intuition guides well. Get in tune with your sixth sense.

No comments: