Thursday, November 20, 2008

15 days later...

Words escape me as I try to come to terms with all the excitement in my life. I wake up every single morning and cannot thank the universe enough for making my dreams come true. Every tiny bit of anxiety about ever finding faith again has completely disappeared. I feel contentment, joy, pleasure, yearning, longing, ….a myriad sentiments run through me all day long.

My imagination runs wild as hope build up inside – every little smile, gaze, touch…they contribute so wonderfully to this feeling of completeness. I can’t believe that my dreams are finally becoming reality.

15 days later the buzz is still there…and growing stronger. Today is an exciting day…MEET THE PARENTS – wow! I know they’ll love him. How could they not? He’s perfect for me.

No comments: