Monday, November 10, 2008

The weekend tryst

We bump into people from time to time – there are some that make lasting impressions, some who make you smile for a while, and some who are so insignificant that you fail to remember them. I’m glad for this recent bump, for he’s opened up something that’s been lying dormant for a long time.

I haven’t spent so much time with one person and forgotten time. We talk, listen, laugh….the clock ticks by and before we know it it’s time for the cows to come home. One day melts into the other as we spend a lot of time together.

We spoke about ourselves. I was trying to shock him, but he seems unshockable – that isn’t even a word. I was easing the little bits of madness, so he’d see me for what I am. I want to bare myself to him (though that sounds a bit naughty, I mean it in the soul-baring way ;)). We’re opening up slowly and it looks like we’re gelling well together.

I look forward to the next meeting…the excitement is building up.

It’s been a very interesting weekend. The man has made me think about things; I feel like he’s touched my soul and awakened my senses. Like he says – and I agree – I don’t deserve to be alone. Will he be the one??? Will I be the one for him?

No comments: