Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Visualizing the future

Sometimes we all lose touch with ourselves. Reconnecting is so important. For me, I feel a release when the words rush out, stumbling over each other in eagerness to unfold thoughts and confined emotions, some that I don’t even know about. The sub-conscious holds a lot of secrets. It’s important to get in touch with that part of ourselves so that we’re aware of the improvements we can make in our lives and create happiness within.

The last year has gone by getting over a short bad history. The past 6-8 months have been spent building hope for tomorrow. Last week I realized that I had slipped off and was falling back without even realizing it. Thanks to a strong hand gently lifting me back to reality, I feel a foot-hold again.

Dreams of a future: do we all visualize our retired lives? I have a setting in mind, and as we discuss stuff, I relate to them, and like can see myself in that dream. Is there an unrealized dream that I have that I’m suppressing? I don’t feel that way. I feel like mine can be woven into his. I haven’t thought out what I would actually do.

I remember thinking about Organic Farming and working towards contributing to nature in some way.

For now what I visualize is:

a) Greenery
b) Books
c) Walks
d) The sounds of nature
e) Peace and quiet
f) Firelight
g) Love
h) Warmth
i) Companionship
j) Hobbies
k) Board Games
l) Discovering new passions
m) Experimenting with exotic food and creating concoctions that could be marketable

I don’t think I have a plan. I don’t know if I want to make one. I just want to live. I am living. I feel happy with myself.

No comments: